The Good Skin Circle Podcast with Ashley Curtis has covered everything from business tips for success, product development, imposter syndrome, and self-care! Experts in the skincare, legal, and aesthetics industries are just some of the guests that join Ashley on the podcast! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. Scroll down to listen!
Share with a friend
A podcast to highlight and discuss the ideas, beliefs, and core values of skin + wellness professionals.
On today’s episode Ashley chats with Licensed Aesthetician of Evolve Skin + Wellness, Amanda Holley, all about her journey that led to becoming a Mentee under Ashley.
Topics to expect in this episode:
- Amanda’s move from Wisconsin To NYC at 23
- How a Strong Work Ethic Can Open Up Endless Opportunity
- The Concept of “Your Network is Your Net Worth”
- Finding your Niche by Going Down Lots of Different Avenues
- Developing Patience After Living a Fast Paced Lifestyle
- The Power of Gratitude
- Momentum in Your Niche From Experience
- How You’re Not for Everyone and Why You Should Stop Trying to be for Everyone
- Amanda’s Catholic Upbringing that Led to Her Spiritual Awakening
- Being in the Flow and How that Creates the Career of Your Dreams
- Enjoying the Journey
Find Amanda on IG:
Book Amanda for a Facial at Evolve Skin + Wellness:
Book Amanda for Make-Up:
The Evolve Shop: